Main Mission Objectives
We found there are many existing organizations in the area in need of volunteers as well as resources, so we have chosen to augment the work of those organizations rather than create another service entity.
You can help! Here are just some of the ways:
- Reading monthly to pre-k students at a school;
- Collecting, sorting and distributing gently-used books to our organizations;
- Helping students with homework weekly;
- Cooking a casserole at home, once a month, for soup kitchens
- Organizing and developing Wellness program resources for schools;
- Gaining donations and assembling items for layettes, school supplies and “My Stuff” bags;
- Knitting items for our various groups (baby items, scarves, hats, mittens,);
- Attending our one-hour monthly update meetings;
- Making a donation that will go directly to our groups.